Card Message Ideas
Personal Card Message Ideas
Show your care and concern with flowers and wording. Philippine Blooms' collection of ideas for your card message will assist you to express your feelings in words for any occasions.
Love and Romance
- The beauty of these roses cannot match the beauty and depth of the love I feel for you.
- You are always in my heart!
- The times we spend together are the best times that I know. I am a better person because you've made me so.
- I am yours - please be mine!
- For the love of my life
- I usually tell you "I love you" two or three times day, today, I'll make it a dozen
- Thank you for being everything I could ever want. You've filled my life with joy
- With you it's Valentine's day 365 days a year
- A great big wish for lots of happiness
- You're such a special friend! It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday.
- You're not getting older, you're getting better.
- With age comes wisdom. You're one of the wisest people I know!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday . . . And many more!
- In celebration of your birthday
- Have a Great day ahead!
Recovery / Get Well
- We miss you! Come back soon!
- Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
- To brighten your day!
- If I told you to "Get Well Soon," it wouldn't be soon enough. Get Well Now.
- Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery
- Get Well Soon
- Sending you some get well cheer!
- Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart today
- This is not the beginning of the end, simply the end of the beginning
- We share in your celebration of the new life you created!
- We welcome your dear new child to this world with love
- Welcome to the family!
- Congratulations on your newest family member!
- Enjoy being a Mom!
- A little one brings so much fun!
- Another miracle in this world. Welcome!
- Babies are special, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Congratulations and best wishes
- Congratulations, and enjoy the years together!
- Enjoy this special time!
- Little Prince/Princess, Welcome to the World!
- Heartiest congratulations and praise God for the new life!
- Thanks for all your help.
- I owe you big time.
- Thanks for being there.
- I'll never forget your kindness.
- Thank you for being my biggest supporter. I couldn't do it without you.
- I'm sooooo sorry. Please forgive me.
- Accept these flowers in place of the words I said
- I may not be perfect, but my apology is close
- I stuffed up! I'm so sorry!
- I'll never forgive myself...but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry
- I'm wrong - you're right
- Will these keys let me out of the doghouse? I'm sorry
- Accept these flowers in place of words I said.
Relationship / Marriage Anniversary
- My love for you grows and grows with each passing day, month, year.
- Thank you for the memories of yesterday, for the happiness today, and the promise of all tomorrows! Happy Anniversary!
- Our love is a journey, with a beginning but no end. We will walk the path together forever.
- Every year is sweeter than the last
- Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you
- I love you today, as I did from the start. I'll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
Condolence / Funeral
- My thoughts are with you at your time of need
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
- May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
- Our heartfelt condolences
- Fondest remembrances
- In loving memory
- Our deepest sympathy on your loss